Hampton Court Palace + London Tour
Full Day Tour: 9.00am - 4.00pm.
Morning: We drive straight to Hampton Court.
Afternoon: Royal London Highlights Tour.
Graham is your guide and driver throughout the day.
Hampton Court Palace was built by King Henry VIII 500 years ago and is a fantastic example of Tudor extravagance and royal wealth. Sir Christopher Wren almost doubled its size in the late 1600’s for King William & Queen Mary, creating a royal residence of baroque opulence and grandeur. It was expanded again 50 years later for the Hanoverian monarchs (the Georgians). There’s a lot of it and it’s all good.
Royal London Highlights Tour - find out more
Admission costs to the attraction is not included. Palace + London Tour lasts 7 - 8 hours.
- Graham (that's me) is your guide and driver providing commentary throughout the day.
- Many stops for photo opps and a lot of walking.
- Door-2-Door service - pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Payment for tours is on the day: cash or card. $ & € accepted.
Hampton Court Palace + London Tour - features & gallery
- Hampton Court
- Plus Royal London Highlights Tour
- Graham is your guide and your driver
- Pick up & return to your hotel