Stonehenge + Bath Tour
Full Day Tour: 8.00am - 6.00pm
Day trip starts and ends at your hotel/accommodation in central London.
Graham is your guide and driver throughout the day.
1) Stonehenge: UNESCO World Heritage Site. A mystical and mysterious place. A pre-historic site of ritual and religion.
The 5000 year old stone circle has been attracting worshipers and visitors for millennia. It's a beautiful example of how ancient mankind had the ability to transform their landscape.
Cutting a swathe through Salisbury Plain the entire 'ritual' site is vast, predating even the stone circle. The stones are definitely the centrepiece, but there is more to see.
A modern Visitor Centre exhibits the stories and archaeology of this mysterious monument. Objects and treasures found throughout the site are displayed and explained too.
By the time we leave you'll know your megalithic from your neolithic and a disc barrow from a druid priest.
2) Bath: Honey coloured Bath stone dominates and shimmers through this ancient City. We'll visit the Roman Baths and walk it's neo-Classical Georgian streets, enjoying its unique beauty, its stories of Royal patronage and high society and the glory of its buildings.
Price excludes admission to Stonehenge (£16.50pp) and the Roman Baths. Tickets for Stonehenge must be purchased online and Graham will provide the link in his booking confirmation.
- We drive, we walk, we eat, we drink (lunch not included in price).
- Door-2-Door service - pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Day Trip takes place Monday - Thursday only.
- Graham (that's me) is your guide and driver providing commentary throughout the tour.
- Many stops for photo opps and some walking.
- Payment for tours is on the day: cash or card. $ & € accepted.
Stonehenge + Bath Tour - features & gallery
- Stonehenge's stone circle
- Roman City of Bath