Windsor Castle + Eton + Runnymede
Full Day Tour: 9.00am - 4.00pm.
Morning: We drive straight to Windsor Castle
Afternoon: We walk over to Eton and then drive to Runnymede.
Graham is your guide and driver throughout the day.
Royal Windsor, exclusive Eton, and Magna Carta.
Windsor Castle has roots going back almost 1000 years to the Norman Conquest, with significant Tudor, Stuart and Regency expansion. Extravagant in every way (well, it is a Royal Palace) and spanning seven royal dynasties, it is the present monarch's weekend residence of choice. The medieval St. George's Chapel is magnificent too, a kind of mini Westminster Abbey.
Eton: Windsor's village neighbour, crossing the Victorian bridge over the Thames, and home to the exclusive Eton College since the 15th century. We'll walk through this atmospheric village and have a look at the College buildings and gothic Chapel.
Admission costs to the Castle are not included. Tour lasts 7 - 8 hours. Although not an official Castle guide I do accompany you around the Castle.
- Graham (that's me) is your guide and driver providing commentary throughout the day.
- Many stops for photo opps and a lot of walking.
- Door-2- Door service - pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Payment for tours is on the day: cash or card. $ & € accepted.
Windsor Castle + Eton + Runnymede - features & gallery
- Windsor Castle and old Town
- Plus Eton and Runnymede
- Graham is your guide and your driver
- Pick up & return to your hotel