Downton Abbey in London Tour
This tour is a must for fans of the Golden Globe award-winning period TV series. The story may have been based in Yorkshire, but London and London film locations featured heavily through all four series.
From pre-World War One England through the Roaring 20s, the Crawley’s lived much of their ‘society’ life in London. We’ll visit the place where Grantham House is based - where else but in the residential area of the aristocracy and establishment. Robert Crawley almost lost it when his investments went very badly. Fans will know how a large fortune saved the day.
We’ll see the London home of smooth talking Michael Gregson; stroll into a famous London Royal Park to see where Lady Mary and Lord Gillingham had a blazing row and see the town house where Dr. Thompson based his underground clinic.
There are many more surprises as this tour takes you through some of London’s most exclusive and ‘upper crust’ areas.
- Graham (that's me) is your tour guide and driver providing full commentary throughout the tour.
- Many stops for photo opps and the occasional short walk.
- Door-2-Door service - pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different)
- Morning tours start 9am (Mon-Fri). Afternoon tours start 1pm (Mon-Fri). Weekend tours start variable.
- Tours can be combined & extended to 5 or 6 hour tours, eg. Highlights + Downton. Each extra hour +£60.
- Payment for tours is on the day: cash or card. $ & € accepted.
Downton Abbey in London Tour - features & gallery
- Filming locations
- London residences
- Debutantes Ball
- Royal Parks
- ...and much more