Harry Potter in London Tour
THE Muggles tour of Harry Potter film locations in London
Harry Potter may have been raised in very dull Little Whingeing, but very exciting central London is where you'll discover many of the real film locations you see in Harry Potter films.
Close enough to one another to drive, this tour taxis from location to location so that you can see, stand next to and sometimes walk in the actual places where Muggles fear to tread.
Walk diagonally through Diagon Alley, stand fractionally closer to Platform 9 ¾ or deposit yourself outside Gringotts Bank. They are all featured on this tour of the real film locations. There is nothing imaginary about this tour.
Everyone welcome, except for Deatheaters!
- Graham (that's me) is your tour guide and driver providing full commentary throughout the tour.
- Many stops for photo opps and the occasional short walk.
- Door-2-Door service - pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Morning tours start 9.00 - 11.00 am (Mon-Fri). Afternoon tours start 1pm (Mon-Fri). Weekend tours start variable.
- Tours can be combined & extended to 5 or 6 hour tours, eg. Highlights + Harry Potter. Each extra hour +£60.
Harry Potter in London Tour - features & gallery
- Platform 9 3/4
- Diagon Alley
- Leaky Couldron
- Gringotts Bank
- Third Hand Book Shop
- Knight Bus Bridge
- Ministry of Magic
- ...and much more