James Bond in London Tour
Not shaken or stirred, you’ll be driven to all of London’s key James Bond movie locations – in an iconic London taxi (not an Aston Martin). From the early days of Dr No and Spectre to locations that bring us up to date Ian Fleming’s inspired creation will come to life.
London has played a central part in every Bond movie over the past 55 years and we’ll follow in the footsteps of all the great Bond actors: Connery, Lazenby, Moore, Dalton, Brosnan and Craig.
This tour features MI6, Savile Row tailors, posh St. James’s clubs, exclusive London casino’s and a special visit into the National Gallery - one of the UK’s great art galleries.
There are surprises (pussy) galore on this tour...and no need to Q.
- Graham (that's me) is your tour guide and driver providing full commentary throughout the tour.
- Many stops for photo opps and the occasional short walk.
- Door-2-Door service - pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Morning tours start 9am (Mon-Fri). Afternoon tours start 1pm (Mon-Fri). Weekend tours start variable.
- Tours can be combined & extended to 5 or 6 hour tours, eg. Highlights + Bond in London. Each extra hour +£60.
- Payment for tours is on the day: cash or card. $ & € accepted.
James Bond in London Tour - features & gallery
- Savile Row Tailors
- Filming locations
- London casinos