London Highlights + More Tour
Half Day London Tour: 9.00am - 2.00pm.
Exploring London's highlights, big sights and back streets
Starts & ends at your hotel or anywhere in central London.
Taxi and walking tour combined
A packed - but unrushed - half day tour (5 hours) where we'll enjoy seeing London's Highlights. Depending on time and weather we may also cover some Rock'n Roll, Horror, Kings & Queens, Dickens & Shakespeare and even Harry Potter or Sherlock.
Organized and customized. The backbone of the tour is London’s Highlights. The rest of the tour is planned around what you'd like to see and where you'd like to go. More Highlights + a bit of Rock'n Roll? No problem. More Kings & Queens? Easy. OR you can leave all of the planning to me. We decide everything on the day as we tour.
+ (depending on time and access): Changing of the Guard Ceremony (see 'London Highlights Tour' page for details) + a fantastic street food market, ancient Churches, Roman remains and a gallery specializing in London's art old and new.
Everywhere we go is in the open, or if inside is free of charge. London is BIG and although we can't possibly do 'everything' in one tour, we'll select the best of London for you to enjoy.
NB. Tour visits but does not go inside Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral or Tower of London. These are big, paid for attractions.
- We taxi, we walk, we eat, we drink (lunch not included in price).
- Suitable for first time or returning visitors.
- Door-2-Door service - pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Graham (that's me) is your tour guide and driver providing full commentary throughout the tour.
- Many stops for photo opps and the occasional walk.
- Payment for tours is on the day: cash or card. $ & € accepted.
London Highlights + More Tour - features & gallery
- Buckingham Palace
- Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey
- Houses of Parliament
- Big Ben
- St James's Palace
- Tower Bridge
- Downing Street
- Trafalgar Square
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Borough Market
- Shakespeare's Globe
- London Eye
- Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace