London Highlights Tour (3 hrs)
THE London Sightseeing Tour: lots of stops, lot's of photo opps.
London: one of the great world cities, jam-packed with amazing buildings and iconic landmarks - and you're in London to see them all.
My fantastic little Highlights Tour is a great way to see those famous sights. In the comfort of a London black taxi we cover big distances across central London. You'll be looking at London icons, from a London icon. London taxis can tour where the tour buses can't.
This is not a 'drive-by' tour. We make a lot of stops: to look at, photo and talk about London's great landmarks. We don't go into attractions - all of which are BIG and take time (some can have admission costs).
Along the way we'll discover London's 2000 year heritage, and explore some places that perhaps you weren't expecting (list below).
CHANGING THE GUARD AT BUCKINGHAM PALACE: 10.45am - 11.30pm
Graham can walk you through the Ceremony during any of his Highlights Tours.
April-July: Daily. August-March: Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri (weather permitting)
This colourful, on-the-move spectacle encompasses Marching Bands and Guards, tradition and pageant.
Graham guides you through its key moments and highlights.
If you would like this included within your tour please tell Graham.
- Graham (that's me) is your tour guide and driver, providing full commentary throughout the tour.
- Many stops for photo opps and the occasional short walk.
- Door-2-Door service - pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Morning tours start 9.00am (Mon-Fri). Afternoon tours start 1.00pm (Mon-Fri). Weekend tours start variable.
- Tours can be combined & extended to 5 or 6 hour tours, eg. Highlights + Rock’n Roll. Each extra hour +£60.
- Payment for tours is on the day: cash or card. $ & € accepted.
London Highlights Tour (3 hrs) - features & gallery
- Buckingham Palace
- Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey
- Houses of Parliament
- Big Ben
- St James's Palace
- Tower Bridge
- Downing Street
- Trafalgar Square
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Borough Market
- Shakespeare's Globe
- London Eye
- Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace