London Big Day Out
Full Day London Tour: 9.00am - 4.00pm.
Exploring London's highlights, big sights and back streets
Starts & ends at your hotel or anywhere in central London.
Taxi and walking tour combined
A packed - but unrushed - full day tour covering elements of: London Highlights, Rock'n Roll, Horror, Kings & Queens, Dickens & Shakespeare and even Harry Potter or Sherlock.
Organized and customized. The backbone of the day is Highlights - if you want it to be. The rest of the tour is planned around what you'd like to see and where you'd like to go. More Highlights, less Horror? No problem. Less Rock'n Roll, more Kings & Queens? Easy. OR you can leave all of the planning to me. We decide everything on the day as we tour.
+ (depending on time and access): Changing of the Guard Ceremony (see 'London Highlights Tour' page for full details) + a fantastic street food market, ancient Churches, Roman remains, street art and a gallery specializing in London's art old and new.
Everywhere we go is in the open, or if inside is free of charge. London is BIG and although we can't possibly do 'everything' in one day, we'll select the best of London for you to enjoy.
NB. Tour visits but does not go inside Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral or Tower of London. These are big, paid for attractions.
- We taxi, we walk, we eat, we drink (lunch not included in price).
- Suitable for first time or returning visitors.
- Door-2-Door service - pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Big Day Out takes place Monday - Saturday only.
- Graham (that's me) is your tour guide and driver providing full commentary throughout the tour.
- Many stops for photo opps and the occasional walk.
- Payment for tours is on the day: cash or card. $ & € accepted.
London Big Day Out - features & gallery
- Palaces and Parliament
- Monarchy and Misfortune
- Guards and Gallows
- Playhouses and Pubs
- Ceremony and Soldiers
- Big Sights and Back Streets