London Rock'n Roll: Beatles & Beyond
Loads of FAB Beatles landmarks
The title of this tour says it all, and we're not just restricted to the Beatles (this is London we're talking about).
We’ll visit a certain well known recording studio (and zebra crossing) in Abbey Road as well as Marylebone marriages, film locations and blue plaques. Upmarket Mayfair is more rock’n roll than expected (it'll leave you in a purple haze) and seedy Soho more than lives up to its reputation. We may trip the edges of Covent Garden, nip into Kensington or dip into St James's for the biggest surprises of all.
I never like to give too much away when writing about this tour (promised: you will get satisfaction). It spoils some of the secrets and reveals surprises best seen on the tour. All I can say is, London Calling.....You'll wish you were here.
- Graham is your tour guide and driver providing full commentary, and a sprinkling of (ziggy) stardust, throughout the tour.
- Many stops for photo opps and the occasional short walk.
- Door-2-Door service - pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Morning tours start 9.00am (Mon-Fri). Afternoon tours start 1.00pm (Mon-Fri). Weekend tours start variable.
- Tours can be combined & extended to 5 or 6 hour tours, eg. Highlights + Rock’n Roll. Each extra hour +£60.
- Payment for tours is on the day: cash or card. $ & € accepted.
I've been asked to let you know that I'm not associated with a radio show called beatlesandbeyond
London Rock'n Roll: Beatles & Beyond - features & gallery
- Abbey Road to West End homes
- Hard Days Night to the Apple Shop
- Where John met Yoko
- Scene of THAT legendary roof-top gig
- Studios, record cover shots, weddings, offices and clubs
- + Stones, Hendrix, Bowie, Floyd, Clash...and much more.