Windsor Castle + London Tour OR Hampton Court Palace + London Tour
Full Day Tour: 9.00am - 4.00pm.
Morning: We drive straight to Windsor Castle OR Hampton Court (you decide which Royal Palace we visit).
Afternoon: Royal London Highlights Tour.
Graham is your guide and driver throughout the day.
Windsor Castle has roots going back almost 1000 years to the Norman Conquest, with significant Tudor, Stuart and Regency expansion. Extravagant in every way (well, it is a Royal Palace) and spanning seven royal dynasties, it is the present monarch's weekend residence of choice. The medievel St. Georges Chapel is magnificent too, a kind of mini Westminster Abbey.
Hampton Court Palace was built by King Henry VIII 500 years ago and is a fantastic example of Tudor extravagance and royal wealth. Sir Christopher Wren almost doubled its size in the late 1600’s for King William & Queen Mary, creating a royal residence of baroque opulence and grandeur. It was expanded again 50 years later for the Hanoverian monarchs (the Georgians). There’s a lot of it and it’s all good.
Royal London Highlights Tour - find out more
Admission costs to the attractions are not included. Castle or Palace + London Tour lasts 7 - 8 hours.
- Graham (that's me) is your guide and driver providing commentary throughout the day and at both Royal Palaces.
- Many stops for photo opps and a lot of walking.
- Door-2-Door service - pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Payment for tours is on the day: cash or card. $ & € accepted.
Windsor Castle + London Tour OR Hampton Court Palace + London Tour - features & gallery
- Windsor Castle or Hampton Court?
- Plus Royal London Highlights Tour
- Graham is your guide and your driver
- You choose which Palace we'll visit
- Pick up & return to your hotel